Thursday, March 3, 2016

Compilation Poem for February 25, 2016

I'm a jalepeno! EHN!
Be considerate. Be gentle. I'm overwhelmed by a complex wandering.
I can only go one way. I can't be bothered with a tragedy.
You can't smile without gums.
Soon the trenches and craters will fill.
There are a lot of c-words in this poem.
I know what's coming. I think I simply love others too damn much.
I don't need a friend, although it might help a bit.
Yeah Brantz
The things we do to stay healthy!
Chasing the sun in cork screw patterns
is no sporadic phenomenon. They are glossed over.
Get over it.
Turn out the lights
I am choking,
shutting bedroom eyes
The thoughts of you will wash away with wrath but
All I see is you.
going about my day after having sex.
All hip hop music finally makes a lot of sense
Half a butt.
Nothing man
We are all told we are too much.
Screw you.
I had an amazing idea and decided to word vomit.
This exact moment is stuck on repeat: Peter Piper peeped a pedophilic pickle patter.
In the mud.
In pain and sweat
They'll call me an artist
The ooze.
The tears.
[Darkness.]

Compiled by Devin Willie and Brantz Woolsey

1 comment:

  1. This is the only line I'm proud of. Peter Piper peeped a pedophilic pickle patter.

    ReplyDelete