Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Compilation Poem for September 24, 2015

I can't see myself in the reflection of
the perforations in your skin where it might tear
the stars float above you looking like food
Everything is overrated to them and that's sad to me
we dragons dance with our shoes off
I want to kiss your temples and arches of your feet
you feel bad for him because he just wanted his wife back
to go from oblivious in bliss you have to keep sinking
Behind my psychedelic heat exhaustions
It's taxing to feel so all alone
4 o'clock and it is a lone color in the city
the sky turned itself blue from holding its breath
I'd rather be at home, the silent street listening
I blink my eye and hope that you will see me
A solitary heart attached to other hearts by strings
trying to tuck itself in for the night
her toes and knees urging a ghastly dare
kiss me you big hairy hulk
wear and tear, my hands and my feet
first find your ocean
Be the pressure from all directions
The subtle breeze from the lake
Becoming piercingly detached as you step over every grave
In your own two hands
a dolphin in the ocean of my dream
She was actually very clever
He asks me, "don't you believe in serendipity?"
At least we settled into the normalcy of long term friendship
My god's still out there
Whisper my name like salt
these tears drive spare wheels
I sew my eyes wide open
I guess some clocks have delicate faces
But maybe you blink when someone you love claps their hands in your face
The Phoenix begins to burn and burn slowly

Compiled by Beckafer de Faux

No comments:

Post a Comment